Monday, June 16, 2008

Laura and Jeff:: Lake Lanier

How much fun was this sitting? Laura's very wonderful parents took us out on the family boat to find some beautiful island scenery. Laura is a cheering coach and her energetic personality worked so well with the images: we were really able to capture some exciting shots. Laura and Jeff's wedding was only this last weekend, so look forward to their wedding pictures coming soon!

I really love when my clients have really adventurous location ideas for their sittings. My photography is all about life and the candid way that I shoot really lends itself well to situations. Other really neat ideas I have done with clients for adventurous sittings include hiking trips in the N.Ga mountains, puling a canoe into the lake at Lenox Park and going out for ice cream at a historic parlor in Savannah. Bring me your really cool ideas and we will turn them into portraits that will be stunningly timeless!




















No comments: