Monday, June 02, 2008

Emmalyn's Senior Portraits: Stone Mountain

Emmalyn (yes, a particularly beautiful name) and I created her senior portraits by the grist mill and the covered bridge at Stone Mountain. I really enjoyed working on these portraits with her. As we get into the warm months, we are actively promoting more and more portrait work. I really love to work with people to help them to see what I see beautiful about them: I work hard to make sure that my clients have fun while we work... my shooting style is casual, natural and sincere. Please enjoy these warm images of the so wonderful Emmalyn and contact us for senior portraits, profile portraits and family portraits. :)
























Click here to view the slideshow larger...



Here is the layout for her composite display piece:

No comments: