Monday, June 23, 2008

Etsy Store!!!!

How exciting is this: after admiring the Etsy situation for a long, long time, I have finally set one up for myself! I have featured on it images that I have collected while traveling and such: I have arranged them in the pair couplings that I love so very much. I have offered them for sale in a few smaller sizes while I get used to the store: eventually, I plan to offer large scale prints and other fun things like notecards and such. It is a wonderful way for me to keep up with the other types of images that I am always working on that are not for clients. It is kind of in beta right now, even though that is not an Etsy option: it is a brand new idea with brand new images. Please leave me comments and let me know what you think about it!

No comments: