Friday, June 13, 2008

Joel's Family Portraits: Stone Mountain, Ga

Little Joel was potentially the most adorable child I have seen in a long time. His big curious eyes were stunning to photograph. We made a series of very dynamic portraits as we took a tour through my favorite places to shoot in Stone Mountain. I love making portrait sessions fluid and creating narrative portraits that tell a story about your family in this phase of your lives. These types of portraits become timeless displayed in your home. I created a very adorable square image composite from some of my favorite images. These types of enlargements can be printed with or without mat board. They also can be printed to be framed, or on a canvas wrap.

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice environmental portraits - possible of a competition winners