Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Westplan Headshots...

I have been shooting portraits with the Westplan Investors for a while now and I really enjoy working with them. They initially hired me after I worked with them for a Dutch magazine, Management Team. Recently, I was cleaning my office and I found the copy of the publication from that very first shoot... :) How awesome is this? The whole magazine is in Dutch and Ewoud here was featured.

We did the initial shoot at their office in Atlanta: the blue building in the background. I've come back to their office over the last few years as new associates arrive to create portraits of them all.


:) So, more recently, we shot a new batch of headshots for them to use on their website. I came to their office and did portraits of everyone on-site... We all enjoyed making the portraits and I really am pleased with how these turned out.

This, again, is Ewoud... he is really striking to photograph.





This is Carol... and this was also the first time I had worked with her. I ended up getting the most shots of her that I was really excited about. :)





This is Emory. Lucky for him, the office portraits coincided with his new braces. :) They proved to be adorable to photograph, though.


We even got to play with the really cool bright orange doors in the office to play off his tie. (Which, obviously, made his eyes really pop... )



And, last but not least was Rob... he prefaced our whole sitting by declaring a need to smile in the images. It was important to him to (authentically) look friendly in his portraits. He was in good hands, though, and his natural charm melded right in with the camera.




Corporate portraits and head shots like these are always done on location, usually at your office. Sittings are $299 for up to three people and are proofed online, normally including around 20-60 images per person. They also include the digital release of 2 high res images to use for your business cards and website (per person). For more than 3 people, Office Portrait Days can be scheduled by the hour. Coverage is offered at a minimum of 2 hours and is $200 per hour. It includes 20 minutes shooting time and the release of two high res images per person.

Dates book around 3-8 weeks in advance...

No comments: