Thursday, January 17, 2008

Corie and Keith... 01.15.08

When Keith first asked me to photograph his wedding, I was initially terrified. He and I were in the same photography program at the University of Georgia...we have been friends for years, and photographing his wedding means a couple of things in my life: the most important thing that it means is that all of my photography peers will be evaluating my work to make sure that it is worthy of Keith and Corie. ;) The other thing that is means is that I am most certainly getting older. Our group of photography majors was really something particular: we were all very close. ::Sigh.::

Luckily, things are looking good... I can't wait to hear what they think of these first few favorites... :) I am so excited about these.







































Here is the layout for their Engagement Portrait book...






http://jessicahorwitz.com/08_Clients/Corie_and_Keith/ebook/

Click on the above link to see the layout larger... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the three of us are golden, Jessica. GOLDEN.