Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Eileen and Phillip:: Lyndon House, Athens GA

I've been in Athens a bunch these last few months and I have been really enjoying it. :) I really miss Athens sometimes and its really awsome when I get to go back. I always look forward to what food I will gorge on while I am in town... (the food is one of the things I miss most... Taco Stand. Five Star Day. Thai of Athens. yum.) The night of Eileen and Phillip's wedding, it was Taco Stand. ;)

These photographs are yummy, too. Phillip is a photo buff... which makes my job a little bit more nerve wrecking sometimes... but I am known to be one who works well under pressure. There were the more fancy camera's at this wedding than maybe ever before. :)

I am so happy with these...



















2 comments:

Phillip said...

Thanks, Jessica!

The photos are beautiful - even exceeding our expectations.

But beyond catching the great moments with true artistic flare, you did a masterful job of directing the family and moving along the process.

How do you manage all that while remaining so pleasant?
Very professional!

Cheers,
Phillip Blume

epascual said...

Our pictures are perfect, Jessica. Thank you for capturing our wedding day so beautifully and artistically. I'm so glad we didn't scrimp on our photography--you're amazing!