Friday, January 11, 2008

animated gifs... ;)

OK... so, hopefully, this is kind of adorable. I have been editing the new promo portraits I did for the Packway Handle Band and Tom mentioned an animated gif for their myspace page icon. :) Never before had I made an animated gif, but it was pretty simple and once it was created I decided it is the most hilarious thing. Here is the .gif for the boys...



But then, I decided that it was funny enough that I needed some for myself. :) And... a few weeks ago, we did some portraits near the house of us. AND Vicki and I took these really funny pictures of us goofing around with the cameras. AND... well... :) Here is mine, taken by my favorite second shooter, my sister Vicki...

And, then, Vicki's. Speaking of Vicki... she deserves a big job well done for officially being accepted into UGA's Law School! We are all very proud of her. :) Congratulations, Vicki!

No comments: