Thursday, May 22, 2008

Meirav's Portratis: Piedmont Park, Atlanta GA

:) What a fun sitting this was. Meirav and I set off into Piedmont Park to create some portraits that celebrate life. She changed into a total of 4 perfect dresses. They were all just right for a portrait session: simple without busy patterns, some neutral, some color and timeless. These clothing suggestions can be used for any portrait session and I often remind my clients to think of the future when they are planning attire. The portrait should always speak louder than the dress.

Portraits like these are actually very simple to make. I shoot my portrait sessions with mostly daylight and two cameras. We talk while we shoot and include lots of movement. My goal in creating portraits is to reflect something sincere and genuine about you: I tell my clients that it is my job to find the good expressions and moments, theirs is only to be themselves. The portraits that result feel casual, natural and full of life.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love Michi

Brenda Upton said...

Gorgeous work!