Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kim and Fred:: The Fox, Atlanta

Kim and Fred had an elegant, but very fun, reception at the Fox on Peachtree. Their ceremony was at the ever-grand Lutheran Church of the Redeemer, just down the street. I had a special guest photographer along with me at this event: my friend Brandon Jones came along to shoot. He and I graduated from UGA's photography program in the same group of 9 together. (A few of us all are still very close: I recently photographed Keith and Corie Rein's wedding in Gainsville. Keith and Corie actually run a really creative, fun and unique design service, that also does things like wedding invitation design. Their website is: www.paperthindesign.com. ) Brandon got some really great shots of the boys getting ready. (You can see the whole slideshow at the bottom of my post.)








No comments: