Monday, May 19, 2008

Emily's Family Portraits:: Vines Botanical Gardens

As the weather gets warmer, I am grateful to get to spend more and more time in the sunshine making fun, active, playful family portraits. My portrait style is technically lifestyle photography... I encourage my clients to remain in dialog, motion and interaction with each other throughout our shoot. I always tell everyone to remember that it is my job to find the moments that tell something special about you and your family. We spend time with our portrait sittings... the fist 15 minutes are spend warming up and getting comfortable to the camera being with you. Shoots usually last for around 1.5 hours and we do them in late day during the summer months. It really is very simple: you casually hang out with your loved ones in a beautiful setting, and we create narrative portraits that signify something wonderfully relevant about your everyday life.














No comments: