Friday, December 01, 2006

I have returned to the blog...

Welcome home, me! I have returned safely from Japan and I will soon, soon be posting a few portfolios of images from my trip. In the meantime... I have some portrait images from a corporate sitting I'm working on currently.

:) (Now, I know what you are thinking... corporate portraits rather than pictures from Japan?!?!?) But hear me out...

I have decided something. I really like to shoot corporate portraits. There is something about how drastically different I am from these people that gives me a challenge that is really fun for me. Its a really good way for me to hone my people skills and teach myself how to interact with people in any environment that will bring forward some truer sort of self... and figuring out how to illustrate something more honest in a photograph tends to be a common goal I set for myself in my portrait work. So, hence, these portraits of John, which I find both intriguing and a success to their goal. And for people like me, who have problems with enjoying the process of completing tasks, this is very fun. :)


And now on to my two promises:

1. I promise to pay more attention to my blog now that I am home. In reality, the blog news is that it is about to change completely... like normal, it is wintertime, and I am completely bored with my website once again. The new plan is to create a complete dual site that fully incooperates the blog project with the client presentations... keep your eyes peeled, there are big changes in my web future. :)

2. I promise to post Japan pictures soon, soon, soon...

1 comment:

Smoke Free By Accident said...

Yes, now that you know you have an international redership. Puts the pressure on...

Nice blog. Nice work. Nice people. oh... Nice world.

Cool Green Bananas, Jessica.