Thursday, August 07, 2008

Cortney's Bridals:: Chateau Elan

I love doing bridal portraits so much... we get to spend time on details without the rush of the wedding day. I really get a chance to explore my client's personalities to make images that indicate a true representation of their character. We shot these at Chateau Elan and how thrilled am I with Cortney's portraits... fun, but classy. I was so inspired by them that I was adventurous with their color spaces, bringing out a couple of shifts here and there while I was Digitally Mastering them. I have really been working hard lately on both a particularly busy August filled with clients and all of our new online upgrades. I even have a new special feature for my events in the store... Easy to order composite presentations. You can order the composites in what-ever size print you need for your frame... they are pre-designed and made available directly in the store. You can even order small copies to send in thank you notes and gift to friends and family.

Here are some composites that Cortney and her friends and family get to choose from:








No comments: