Monday, March 13, 2006

traveling, traveling....

I apologise to anyone who actually has been looking at this... I have so many new images from all of the traveling I have been doing lately! I will update this more now that I am back home for a few weeks.

Nonetheless... before I left for Montana (that will be the next blog...) I was thrilled to photograph Jeremy's Bar Mitzvah at the Temple in Atlanta and I came back with some gems that I am posting here. Enjoy!
As many of you know, I have recenly applied to graduate school and I have been asked back for interviews at all three schools that I applied to, which is very exciting. Over the next few weeks, I will be interviewing at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, Yale and Mass Art, persuing a MFA in Photography. Good luck me! Please be patient with me... this puts me out of town frequently and makes me a very busy woman.





No comments: